Crystal's World

Welcome to my world! This is where you can see my crafty projects and probably learn a little about me and my projects!

Friday, March 14, 2008

What a Year!!!!


It's been a year since I've written. I hope you don't feel neglected! I'm another year older and it's official... I am NOT going to have another birthday... EVER! That being said... time to catch up.

My high school is planning the 20 year reunion. I missed the last one(s) they had. I guess I got lost from their radar... all the moving I did after high school. It's going to be interesting to see what everyone is doing after all this time!


I'm still running the quilting sew-a-thons on the first Sunday of the month- for charity. Crystal Kini Designs has taken off. Check out my website with all the belly dancer goodies that I make and sell. I've missed a bunch of belly dancing classes recently so I'm vowing to get back into the swing of things. I quit smoking--- St. Patty's day will be 2 months since my last cigarette!

I'm sad to say that I haven't had much time to loom knit - which is why you haven't seen much of me. This blog became very much about my loom knitting!

So... I'm not making any promises... but maybe that will change a bit. In the meantime, check out some quilts! Some of them were made or designed by me for my charity quilt group -TheSew Fine Quilters or they may have been made by myself or the quilters of my quilt-making business -QuiltMasters. Enjoy!

First photo... I designed the Greek Key design of the quilt for the sew-a-thon... but BJ truly made it her own! She used the frogs from the fabric as an inspiration for the appliques!
QuiltMasters...
My daughter holds up the Quilt made of the baby clothes of our customers 7 children!




















Mom and I hold up a quilt we made for Andrea- she designed it for a class in her Master's Degree program! We heard her teachers liked it!



















QuiltMasters quilt - A kind hubby had this quilt made for his wife for the holidays last year... it included photos of the family as well as Pandas... her favorite animals. Sweet, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home