Crystal's World

Welcome to my world! This is where you can see my crafty projects and probably learn a little about me and my projects!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

My stuff for Sale!

I've put some of my handmade items on Ebay for sale! Please check them out here!
Here's a quick preview!
To the left is a pointed skirt, also known as a handkerchief skirt. This is a great skirt to wear alone or over a skirt or harem pants for bellydancing. It's also great for wearing with a fairy costume or over another skirt at the Renn Faire!

Below is a celtic belt with the triquetra design and shiny
coins and bitty bells on the trim. It's also great for bellydancing or a Renn Faire... or just for a fun look over jeans!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! That belt is really pretty. I was just wondering, have you ever heard of Etsy? It's SO much better than Ebay, once you get into it. A one-time fee of 20 cents for each item listed, you set your own price (NOT an auction site) and your listing stays active for 4 months. You basically run your own shop, without any monthly fees. Just 20 cents when you list a new item, and 3.5% of the sale price when an item sells. It's so cheap, and so affordable! Here's a link to my shop if you'd like to check it out...
    http://mandaraine.etsy.com

    If you're not interested in my shop but you do want to check out the site, just go to www.etsy.com

    I hope you'll give Etsy a try, it's so awesome and your stuff would fit right in!

    Amanda

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Hi Amanda.... Thanks for the suggestion! As a matter of fact, I have an etsy site! www.crystalkini.etsy.com
    :-) I will be adding some things to that site too!
    Thanks for thinking of me!
    ~Crystal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home