Crystal's World

Welcome to my world! This is where you can see my crafty projects and probably learn a little about me and my projects!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dear Readers...

Dear Crystal's World Readers,

Thanks for checking out my blog. Please feel free to look around and see what you can see! There are lots of links within my blog entries... so don't forget to check them out. (Anything that is underlined is a link to another site- probably something related to the subject at hand). To all of you other bloggers and website hosts who link to me, please don't be offended that I haven't added you to my links. It's just a chore I haven't gotten to yet- and frankly, I just hate to play with html.

Just an FYI- My pictures are all clickable - you can really get a close up of some of the projects when you click it. Then, you can usually make it even bigger if you click it again! Please don't mind the threads and dust when you get really close up! ;-)

I want to let everyone know that I really like getting feedback about my blog and especially about my projects. Sometimes people e-mail me with questions about a project --- and it seems everyone wants to apologize - please don't! I'm always happy to answer questions... but I warn you I can be a bit long winded--- so you might get more info than you asked for! So, long story short, ask away! And, if you have suggestions, or just want to show me what you've done with my pattern, or idea, please share that too. I absolutely love to see the way that things evolve!

Thanks for checking things out here!
~Crystal
PS... Don't you just love the knitting smiley? :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Desari said…

    Hey sweets! The knitting smiley is really cute. I miss chatting with ya. Keep in touch!

    hugs, Des

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Sorka said…

    Your projects are looking good! I need to learn how to use that fusable webbing!!
    Denise
    www.knitchat.com

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey where's the smiley with the loom? LOL! Well I guess we'll have to settle with needles until the world catches up with us....
    About what you wrote in your post...I totally agree with you, I think other people's suggestions and comments is what makes a good pattern GREAT!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Help! I love your patterns and following your blog. I've decided to venture out of the hat and scarf relm. I am trying to use your flat bottomed purse pattern but want to use the KK yellow ring. How many pegs should I use to begin and how many rows until I attach across? Thank you and Happy New Years, Micki

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Micki- if you get this message... please feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail is at the top of the blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home