Crystal's World

Welcome to my world! This is where you can see my crafty projects and probably learn a little about me and my projects!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Flat Bottom Bag- After Felting

Much awaited... after felting comparison of the original Flat Bottom Bag! The center purple bag is the same as my first blog posting... the other purple one shows the after felting size. The blue one is also the same size. If you recall, these bags were made with Lamb's Pride Bulky. I like that this yarn doesn't shrink so much. But, I think there is a combination of things happening here... The yarn is bulky weight--- heavier than the others I have tried so far... also, the blue loom is a slightly finer gauge than the yellow loom... so the knit is tighter.
Just my thoughts.. The daisies really aren't that big... it's all in the perspective.
Sizes...
Pre-felted- 4 1/2" high, base 2"x 3 1/2"
Felted - 4" high, base 1 1/2" x 3"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home